C-MARK LND32A and LND152A active loudspeaker powered by Class D amplifier,features high efficiency, best sound, safe protection, incredible compatibility of electromagnetism and Global voltage 110V-220V AC power supply. Suspension of the linearray allows up to 9° of curvature adjustment, covering area thus wider, and stable,lightweight, easy and fast installation.
1. Plug & play, user-friendly, clear indication, easy manipulating for nonprofessionals.
2. LND32A is light weighted but very powerful driven by 12” woofer and 3” tweeter.
3. LND152A is very powerful with rich and flexible sound driven by 2pcs of 15” woofer.With electric crossover,crossover frequency adjustable(100Hz,150Hz,200Hz), powerful output, nice timbre.
4. Built-in Class D power amplifier features best sound, high efficiency and high reliability.
5. Complete protection from short circuit, over surge current, over heat, over voltage,power limiting, over temperature frees users from worry of malfunction.
6. Suitable for many applications like commercial, company, entertainment, school, and army etc.
Line input sensitivity:
153kg(2 pcs in one flightcase)
CLEAR INDICATION OF WORKING STATUS ON THE FACE OF EACH LND32A
RAIN-PROOF COVER ON THE BACK OF EACH LND32A
1. PLEASE DO NOT EXTEND ANY PART OF YOUR BODY INTO THE CABINET.
2. PLEASE LEAVE THE MACHINE AWAY FROM FIRE OR OTHER HEAT SOURCE.
3. THE 4MM INPUT CABLE IS ONLY CAPABLE OF SUPPLY FOR 4 PIECES OF LND32A.
4. PLEASE KEEP THE MACHINE DRY.
1. LND-D1 Assembly (Figure 1)
(1)Install the long connection shaft on the front of suspension rack; the short one on the backside.
(2)Fix M18 nut and washer, screw the nut and insert lockable pin, in case of the suspension rack loose in the usage.
(3)Use rope, chain, pulley, etc to suspend the suspension rack firmly.
2. Line Array Assembly
(1)Open LND32 flight case, and place the loudspeaker under LND-D1 suspension rack. Comply with marks on the rigging hardware to slightly pull the ring on the rear rigging hardware, the connection bar is ejected, turn it above and insert it into slot on LND-D1 short connection shaft, and then pull the nearest suspension pin from the speaker, insert it into the hole ?12 on short connection shaft, fix it. (Figure 3)
(2)Repeat the same operation: slightly pull the ring, the connection bar ejects, and then with the suspension pin on rear rigging hardware as the axis, turn above the front side of loudspeaker, insert the ejected connection bar into the slot on long connection shaft of LND-D1, and then pull the nearest suspension pin from the speaker, insert it into the hole ?12 on long connection shaft, fix it. (Figure 2)
(3)Raise the LND-D1, the raised height is that of one LND32 loudspeaker for next installation.
(4)Place another LND32 loudspeaker under suspended ones, same as before, pull slightly the ring, the connection bar ejects, choose different hole for different vertical directivity angels, as angle marks (0o, 1o, 2o, 3o, 4.5o, 6o, 7.5o and 9o) shown, and fix suspension pin.
(5)Slightly pull the ring from the front side of loudspeaker, the front connection bar ejects, and then with the suspension pin on rear rigging hardware as the axis, turn above the loudspeaker, insert the ejected connection bar into the slot on front rigging hardware of above suspended LND32, and insert suspension pin to fix it.
(6)Repeat step 3, 4 and 5 to suspend other LND32 loudspeakers, one by one, into a line array with different radians. As shown on the suspension illustration figure.
1. PLEASE DO NOT EXCEED THE MAXIMUM SUSPENSION LIMIT OF 10 PIECES OF LND32A.
2. The nylon belt theory safe use time is 1 year. We do suggest you check the bearing parts like hanging belt, pins, bars of the rigging after their service for half a year for 100% safety. Parts which are potentially unsafe after use for 2 year should be replaced.
LND-D1 Suspension Hardware and Instructions
EASE FOCUS Software
SHENZHEN BAO YE HENG CO., LTD
Add： Room 1606, Anhui Building, No. 6007 Shennan
Road,Futian District, Shenzhen,China
Copyright：SHENZHEN BAO YE HENG CO., LTD ICP：08016907-3 Guangdong Public Security Preparation: NO. 44030402000243